Thursday, January 17, 2008

Upcoming

WRITING REQUEST
I've invited Philadelphia-area writers to submit comments of 5 to 500 words for a series, "Philly Lit Today," which will appear as posts on this blog. I hope to get much input. If you wish to be included, please let me know through this blog's listed e-mail address.

FISHTOWN!
I'll have some remarks upcoming about that happenin' neighborhood, where good friends of this blog are fairly strong. I'll also have photos of the Wred Fright-Crazy Carl reading that took place there this past summer.

THE PLIGHT OF A POET
I've just heard from a local poet for the first time in months, and may do a short profile on what's up with him, as it sheds much light on the situation of underground writers in this country.

Anyway, stay tuned!

No comments: