Monday, February 8, 2010

Opponent for Fake Face?

TO ONE AND ALL
I have several possibilities as opponents to my new character, murderous gangleader Fake Face, at the Pop Lit blog
www.americanpoplit.blogspot.com
Which should I go with?
*******************************
Here are the choices.
1.) SENATOR CRUPT.
Rival to Fake Face in pure evil.
2.) BIG BOY.
Ex-cop, nephew and pawn of long-time Disrict Attorney who hates Fake Face.
3.) CARNY.
Leader of gang of circus freaks controling a chunk of city territory which Fake Face wants.
4.) BIGGIE XXXX.
Rapper gangleader out to destroy Fake Face.
5.) VICTORIA VIXEN.
Out to seduce and snare Fake Face in order to take over city herself.
*******************************
PLEASE PUT YOUR CHOICE, anonymously or not, here at Comments.
It takes fifteen seconds.
Thanks!

6 comments:

FDW said...

My choice wld. be of course, Carny, for the reasons you give in yr. description of he, she, or IT... followed by Vixen who sounds like FF's gun moll

BradyDale said...

I would be supportive of Biggie XXXX first and Senator Crupt next.

Wred Fright said...

Carny!

Patrick S. @ RedFez said...

Two special interest groups are making me vote seven times for BIGGIE X!

Frank Marcopolos said...

I prefer Victoria Vixen, but then again, I have a thing for Femmes Fatale.

Karl Wenclas said...

I received another vote for Carny, sent privately-- failure to follow directions! Oh well.